|Business for sale Phuket 980,000 THB
The following is a comprehensive list of what we spent in setting up the business we are currently selling:
- 425.000 baht in furniture, accessories, linen, kitchen appliances, shelving for the shop and the canopy covering the ouside space (if needed we have an itemised list, room by room).
- 62.000 baht were spent on refurbishment and improvements inside the building (a detailed list is available for these too).
- The total retail value of the stock currently at the premises is 695.000 baht. Most of the goods and items are already on sale at 50% discount, which makes these prices very competitive by Phuket standards and leaves room for increasing the resell prices.
The actual purchase price we paid for the goods currently in stock can be realistically estimated at around 380.000 baht.
The total of our investment is 980.000 baht (475.000 + 75.000 + 430.000) so we are considering all offers starting from that figure.
This would only cover our investment and is this the minimum we are seeking.
The buyer has the option to purchase the above and then decide to rent or buy the premises from the current owner.
- The rental amounts to 30.000 baht deposit and 30.000 bath per month on a renewable three year contract. It is possible to terminate the contract with one month notice.
- The purchase of the whole building including living areas and shop amounts to 6.5 million baht.
Acquiring the business represents:
- a potential 265.000 bath profit on the goods (695.000-4.300.000)
- plus the rental of the 4 independent rooms, each one with bathroom and balcony
- the possibility to convert the commercial part of the property to whatever use you fancy (it was formerly a restaurant)
- the external space can also be destined to a variety of uses and can be rented separately from the shop premises.
Property views: 168 for Property ID 200659